Inktober 2023

 We are nearly two weeks deep in September, and that means Inktober is upon us! This year, I will be drawing a character which I first drew a couple of years ago based on some historical reference found on Pinterest. I've since thought about writing a story for her and doing some illustrations. In the lead up to October, I've been working more on solidifying her design, and I decided it would be fun to draw her for Inktober.

Using the prompt list from the official Inktober site, I am working on writing a story involving this girl, a brave knight, and a mysterious monster. Once the story is finished, I plan to work through the thumbnails this months and hopefully get a lead on some sketches to be made into final art. Then, I'll be posting the story one day at a time here and on Instagram.

So, we'll see what Inktober brings and hopefully, come November, we'll have a completed story on our hands.


-Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts